Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to Stonewall Live!


My name is Nate Klarfeld and I am the producer and Host of a new blogtalk radio show...Stonewall Live!! bringing you the best in Gay and Lesbian book, film and media talk each week on BlogTalk Radio.
Our shows can be accessed at www.blogtalkradio.com/StonewallLive  If you are an author, actor, filmmaker, blogger, or media wonk, please contact me at StonewallLive@gmail.com and I'll schedule a show with you.

I'll be exploring the many ways "Our Story" has been told and will be told in the future.

Until then watch for updates on Facebook at Stonewall Live,in the iTunes store under podcasts, Stonewall Live, Twitter @StonewallLive and sign up for reminders on our link www.blogtalkradio.com/stonewallLive

Telling our story...

Nate Klarfeld


No comments:

Post a Comment